The new eXact LEAD Quick Advanced Photometer from Industrial Test Systems, Inc. (ITS) is the perfect meter for testing Lead in water, paint and soil & cadmium and mercury in water. No visual color matching required means the eXact LEAD Quick takes the guesswork out of water testing. This new modified method accurately detects these contaminants with a resolution of 1 µg/L and accuracy of +/-3 μg/L. The procedure is simple and readily detects EPA 15 ppb levels. It’s also an accurate and reliable screening method for Cadmium and Mercury. eXact LEAD Quick Water Test Kit includes eXact LEAD Quick Photometer & 50 tests for Lead and Mercury in water.
- Tests for: Lead in water 1-500 µg/L, Lead in soil 18-3000 mg/kg, Lead in ceramic 1-500 µg/L, Cadmium in water 0-0.8 mg/L and Mercury in water 10-600 µg/L. Separate kit needed for Lead in paint (486905), Lead in soil (486902) & Cadmium in water (486904)
- Effortless reagent delivery technology using our patented EZ 3 Reagent System, 0.01mg/l resolution, 20 second tests procedure*
- 0.01 ppm (mg/L) precision
- Uses less chemicals and creates less waste with a 4 ml sample cell
- Test with confidence knowing that no calibration is needed